torsdag den 9. juli 2009

The Dull Flame of Desire

I love your eyes, my dear
Their splendid sparkling fire
When suddenly you raise them so
To cast a swift embracing glance
Like lightning flashing in the sky Björk


On my last weekend in Canada we decided to go camping. Reneé, Kim, Gage, Sherry, Landon and I borrowed Tyler's tent and set off to Madge Lake (which Reneé knew because she goes to Bible Camp there every summer.. effing cool kid). Kayla, Chelsea, Troy and Dieters came out to visit, swim and eat with us. We met these wicked funny guys from Swan and stuff (which is just out of town, and none of us could figure out why they all had accents). They did BMX tricks off a ramp out by the docks and then our boys challenged each other to skinny dipping.. And then the park raiders came. It was all really funny. On our way back it started raining and thundering madly. Very symbolic, I like to think.

1 kommentar:

lindy/ sagde ...

tut tut. you spelt chelsey's name wrong. oh no.