lørdag den 6. juni 2009

Accidental Death

He was hunting with his own father
for deer, he pointed and spotted her
and then tripped over some roots or some dead trees
The gun went off, It was a mistake
And my father was only eight
And as he watched the dying deer he was changed
Cause he felt sorry for what he'd done
And he put down his gun
Will you feel sorry for what you've done?
Will you put down your gun? Rilo Kiley

So I thought Meryl Streep and Patrick Swayze died. I heard a rumour and I believed it full-on, so I was completely crushed all day, humming Dirty Dancing tunes and feeling miserably. At the end of the day I went on google to find some news about the whole thing, maybe pictures for a memoir collage, but nothing was up! So I was like, I was tricked!! But I still love that Kiley song.


Happy Birthday Kayla!
~ Chelsey: You were the one who took my lip balm!
I was so p-o'ed about that! I went home and called my sister
and she was like "so what?" and I was like "but my lips hurt real bad!"

~ Kayla: I'm so bend, I'm so bend, if I bend anymore I break! Get bend!
~ Vicki: Look at Chelsey drunk!
~ Me: She's a gonner..
~ Chelsey: I'm not I'm not I'm not! (to the wall)
Vicki: Who are you talking to?
Chelsey: My new friend Wall!
This friday's dress up day made the grads pull out their
outfits for one final strut around the school. Jessica
had issues sitting anywhere all day, but at least she looked pretty.
Oh, and a while ago we helped Lori dye her hair. It was supposed
to be Light Brown with a hint of Auburn but it turned out RED.
We liked it, she didn't.
26

3 kommentarer:

lindy/ sagde ...

ohh chelsey :)

Anne sagde ...

hvorfor har din veninde brudekjole på?

Enna D'lor sagde ...

det er saadan naesten alle Grad kjolerne saa ud (:
konfirmation for 18-aarige.