søndag den 10. maj 2009

Funny Like Strange


She found me sealed in this jar
preserving and fermenting
the demons that dwell in the bar
where I said you'd be mine
Now alcohol will sum up the time
of our life Volcanoless in Canada

Drama Provincials are over. We got back from Regina yesterday, slightly bitter, but not really that let down - it seemed the winners of several of the (very prestigous) awards had been given at random. We didn't win any overall performance awards, except for best stage crew, and then we won a bunch of teccies - runner-up to best stage manager for Grace, make-up certificate for Amanda (she did my Freud-face and -hair), lights certificate for Mitch... and three acting awards for Luc, Brandi and I. Hells yes! I was very excited about it. It was a really good play, a really fun time, but I'm kind of relieved it's all over now... No more psycologically, no more literally, only literature. Uh, and Grace totally hooked the hot British guy from Your Mother's Butt. Just sayin'...
There were some people there who really really deserved to win the big ones though - like the 12-year old lead in A Thousand Cranes and the twin brothers in Inside Al. They didn't get the recognition they deserved, we all kept ranting on about that on the bus.. "We'll talk about it on the bus!" hahaa drama humour.
Anyways, we had about an hour and a half to go shopping in Regina - we went to that mall thingy, not the big mall, but just a mall. And I ran into my exchange student friends Gabbi and Gary! So random! I saw Gary and I was all like.. He looks foreign. I recognize him. Hmmmm... It's GARY! And I walked straight up to him, stared at him akwardly, and then he suddenly yelled out: ANNE! and it was a beautiful moment. We had fifteen minutes to catch up, get a couple of asian pics taken, then I had to bolt for the bus. Story of my life.
When we got back, Rey, Grace and I went to the coffeehouse. We didnt have enough money to buy the albums (made me feel like an ass) but we paid for a ticket and got nice cycle and sports ltd stamps on our hands - classy. At home I unpacked my bags, ate greek salad, put on an Obama shirt, watched hockey and went to bed with Rey's chocolate and the chamber of secrets. Today I have coffee, a peanutbutter and banana sandwich, and possibly track practice at four on my mind. Oh and happy mother's day. Ireland celebrates this day on the fourth day of lent. Shake you up a little?
54 days.. fml

1 kommentar:

lindy/ sagde ...

fml! that best website ever. well not really. maybe the best website of the week.

chromism
ahh it's almost like chromosome! so aced my genetics test today
:)