lørdag den 25. april 2009

You Learn

I recommend
getting your heart trampled on
to anyone
I recommend
walking around naked
in your living room
Swallow it down
what a jagged little pill
It feels so good
swimming in your stomach
Wait until the dust settles

You live you learn

You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn

You bleed you learn
You scream you learn Alanis Morisette





After coming home from Saskatoon last night, I went to this pit party out by Theodore. It started snowing, blizzard-style, and the roads were freaky. We made it out there, got heated up around the fire. Some got a little too heated, and started picking fights. I tried standing in between this idiot guy who wanted to fight everyone, and my friend who was too drunk to understand what he was getting himself into. It ended up in blood trickling down the side of his face, red tears of ego pride. When I woke up today most of the snow had melted, and my hair seems longer, and it reeks of smoke.
Tonight I'm going to Sarah's birthday party, until then I'm planning some good me-in-the-tub and Count of Monte Christo time, with a cup of pollinsky-honey'd tea on the side.

first collage- wild things tee from urban outfitters, nonprescrition glasses from le chateau, covet perfume, gold braided headband from american apparel, Of Montreal Skeletal Lamping album, black men's shirt from fifth avenue shoe repair. canadian flag pin a gift from hostmommy.
second collage - vintage blue polkadot bomber and leopard nylon bomber from value village in edmonton, sequined scarf on sale from le chateau.

1 kommentar:

lindy/ sagde ...

funky heading :)
i really hate that word. whenever my friend jess says it it always sounds like she's saying fucky he he :)