lørdag den 25. april 2009

On the Radio

This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath

No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some...
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed

But even if it does
You'll just do it all again
Regina Spektor

I've been singing this song the last couple of days, it's trapped in my mind for good. Stick it into some, someone else's heart, pumping someone else's blood.. That just gets to me.

It's been a semi-busy week, and an awsome weekend. Not as much homework, a little more spring. Wednesday I signed up for the track team. I felt pretty damn cool. Thursday I went to the first practice, we ran 800, 1500, and 3k around the schools and the polluted lake/Canada goose reservoir. It was pretty cold, and I am definately the worst on the team, but it's so much fun and I after the long run I felt like going around a second time. It was pretty stupid of me not to bring anymore clothes than my new running shorts and a longsleeved drama shirt, cause I ended up getting a really stupid-sounding cough from it. Silly silly. Then yesterday, Friday, I went to this Catholic Youth thingy in Saskatoon. I'm not really a big religion fan, but my school's Catholic and the trip was all paid for by the administration, plus anything beats going to school friday with three tests lurking... So I went. And so did a bunch of my pals, so it turned out to be the supercoolest thing I did all week! I sat next to Landon on the bus, spiffy as hell, we rock the iflood on Kayla's ipod.

The speaker-dude who entertained us all day was from Louisiana, and all the talks were supposed to be about Jesus and stuff, but it just turned into this very personal comedy show type thing instead. So cool!


69 days... omfg

2 kommentarer:

lindy/ sagde ...

hehe, 69 :)

Anonym sagde ...

You're a freak. WE'RE ALL FREAKS.