torsdag den 30. april 2009

Ghosts

He walked down a busy street
Staring solely at his feet
Clutching pictures of past lovers at his side
Stood at the table where she sat
And removed his hat
In respect of her presence
Presents her with the pictures and says
These are just ghosts that broke my heart before I met you
These are just ghosts that broke my heart before I met you Laura Marling

Oh yeah so how's life been, Anne? Well pretty swell I must say. Keeping busy with track (ran today, I almost died, running is hard!) and drama rehearsals (one week to Provincials!) so yeah, pretty pumped. But you know what pisses me off about track? Those people who run riiiiight behind you, but at almost the exact speed as you. Like continuously right behind you. When you start doing track you get the basics - always give a hundred procent, the fastest runners get the inner lane, if you're warming up you NEVER use lane one, if someone is in your lane and you're going faster than them you yell: TRAAAACK and they're supposed to step to the side, no hard feelings. If you run faster than someone, you run in front of them. If you are slower, you run behind them. If you run at the same speed, you run beside them. Is that logic to you? Be-he-heeeey, it's certainly logic to me. So stop running right behind me where I can only hear your heavy breathing but not see you, feel your impatiently beating feet but not step aside for you... Stupid track amateurs.

Oh! You might've noticed a new super-cool header I got. Yup, my Landon made that for me. Pretty cool guy. Also made the War is Wonderful poster. I tried convincing him to co-write this blog with me cos he's pretty funny and quite the computer nerd, but apparently that's way to cool for him, so yeah, he's not my favouritest person in the world anymore (high five, Santa). Today I went driving with my evil driving teacher, Mrs. Evil Driving Teacher, and she pretty much told me I would have to improve a million times to be able to go for my license before I leave. I almost cried, honestly, she is so mean, and then I drove for another half hour and she was all "oh that was a perfect turn!" and "very well done on that stop" and I was like yeah bitch I DO know how to drive BUYA but instead I just smiled and nodded and tried not to get blinded by her fake blonde bob of hair.
Papa G's got a poker game tonight. I'm feeling it.
You don't need eyes to see if someone's got a heart of glass
65 days! ah!

Ingen kommentarer: