tirsdag den 21. april 2009

The Daffodils

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host of golden daffodils,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. William Wordsworth

I bought another poetry book, A Treasury of the World's Best Loved Poems. $2 at the opt shop. yay.

I am just sitting here, drinking water, eating cheerios and gathering inspirations for a dozen poems i have to write for friday. I wrote three and kind of lost interest in the project... It's a little too structurized for me. Wait, is that even a word?
Anyways, I was looking at blogs and I'm currently stalking this very perrrdy one called A Cup of Jo, and she had posted about stuff to do on weekends (http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2009/04/have-wonderful-weekend.html). And the one called It's fun being a girl, isnt it? Linked me to a page with Sonia Rykiel pictures. And I might be crazy, but isnt that Lewonderland's Amanda on the left?

Finally it's so pretty and spring-y in Y-town. The sun was really nice out yesterday, so I went for a barefooted walk to Sorbie's with a couple of friends to buy frozen yoghurt and bitch about car pollution and evil subs. As in teacher replacements, not sandwiches. I'm going Trebuchet now.

4 kommentarer:

lindy/ sagde ...

oh yorkton, i miss you!

Anonym sagde ...

I'm pretty sure that is Lilly Donaldson :)

Mads Axelsen sagde ...

Lilly Donaldson :)
men de ligner også til forveksling hinanden.

Enna D'lor sagde ...

omg, i was even thinking if that was lilly donaldson, because i have a picture of her in my room, but i was like no, it looks too much like amanda! plus im pretty sure amanda walked for rykiel not too long ago, but as just proven, i could be wrong (: