mandag den 26. januar 2009

Sneezing Horizontally

OKAY OKAY OKAY by hoping it's a pony
Are you ready?
Don't do this to me.
Are you ready?
You're overwhelming.
Lying on the ground, we thought we could be this way forever
Lying to your mom, you thought you could hide that trace forever
Whispering through a forest full of trees with teeth instead of ears
Sneezing horizontally
--
Are you ready?
I don't believe you.
Are you ready?
I don't need this.
Lying on the porch, the clouds covering the stars
I told you where to look for Jupiter and Mars
Calling out your name and having that guy call it back to me
Sneezing horizontalleeeeeey
Sneezing horizontalleeeeeey
..

AK: Vi sku skrive en bog!
Anne: Ja, om vores TO interne jokes..
AK: Tre! Der var tre!


Anne: Jeg ved godt, han er homoseksuel, men jeg elsker ham! Jeg elsker ham!
Meldgaard: Det her, Anne, er fuldstaendigt ligesom at ligge hjemme paa din seng og drikke te og spise is!

So, this weekend, we made Australia Day posters, watched My So-Called Life, Pretty in Pink and All-Stars Hockey. Yummy yummy Eric. Ate about a kilo of Twizzlers. Studied (BAHAHA as if). Sweated a bit about final exams, that'll do for this week's work-out. Washed my hear. Cleaned my teeth. Emilie and AK called, it was the best! I love you!
Had a dream about Lasse, my gourgeous darling, couldnt get it out of my head, I realise I miss him more than I thought I would. He was just always.. there. And now he's not. But he will be. I love him in my heart of hearts, always will.
Found this tee and decided that, if I don't buy this, my life will cease to function.


Ingen kommentarer: