lørdag den 6. september 2008

a few of my favourite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
brown paper packages tied up with string
these are a few of my favourite things..
And here are 10 more -


I drink my addiction in this cute retro disney mug,
while really getting into good english poetry

Vogue and TeenVogue is cheaper here, and the september
Vogue is suuuuper thick. Teen is a bit banal, but it's Vogue
and it's cute.

Mom send me a box of wonders from Denmark; these
beautiful rainbow Staedtler markers made my day

New dress from Urban Outfitters, Toronto
- picture taken at Culture Camp, Lorenza in background :) -

This pj is a gift from my host-family; there are cakes on the bottoms!!
Need I say more?!

Cadbury's Premium Dark. Uuuhm.

PopTarts, as seen on Gilmore Girls.
Også god slang for mainstream-påklædte rundetrunter?

My tiny new sound-dock for my tiny lil' iPod

new 10 inch from ALDO, Toronto. Leather is love.

1,1 kg Jelly Beans. Malene, Meldgaard, AK; hvor er i?

2 kommentarer:

Lorenza Nardella sagde ...

what was i doing in that picture,in that moment? my jacket is inside my running/soccer/volleyball/everyting shorts?!? that scares me...
and why did u use flash? and why was i in your house with u? i've no memories...nice family! byebye

AnnePande sagde ...

yes, lorenza, what WERE you doing??
It looks like you are clutching.. a diaper? :b
I JUST saw this comment / sorry!

Hmm.. Send more stuff on your blog!

ttyl & xoxo
Anne <3