mandag den 29. september 2008

D is for Denmark

Today I felt a teensy bit homesick. It was bad, but now I feel so much better that I can look back on it merely as a little bump in the road.
So, I want to pay a little tribute to some of the things in Denmark that are memories and that I am not missing out on, because they are all in the past. But God, were they good memories..
Last party on earth.
Lasses seksuelle overgreb, Peters black-out,
Malenes gryntende kære søvn og min mors
røde trylle-ryllestav...

Cindy.

Fulde af kærlighed.

Danmarks smukkeste festival, Tue West,
Ak, vand til knæene og blærebetændelse.
Det var det hele værd.
Soundtrack: M.I.A/Paper Planes
I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
Sometimes I feel sitting on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner we're making that fame
Bonafide hustler making my name

1 kommentar:

Anne sagde ...

all I wanna do is "Bang Bang Bang"
kaching
and take your money!!

AHHA Anne, jeg savner dig.. og vores crazy grineflip! ;P