søndag den 31. august 2008

Excursions; Wonderland, the Beach, Downtown Toronto, Baseball Stadium, CN-Tower, Niagara Falls

ANNE IN WONDERLAND
me and Freya, waiting for the bus, beeing
all-Canadian with our Tim Hortons

at Canada's Wonderland

sitting on a shadowed lane in wonderland,
just chillin'

Me in Wonderland, with Freja and
Nadine sitting on the ground (:

Nadine, Me, my new shades and my straw

Lais in Wonderland

the wonders; Freja, Andre, Lorenza, Franchie, MJ

Freja (in my new wayfarers) and me, with Andre in the back

Wonderland After Dark
(I'm wearing my W.W.J.D-wrist-thingy)

Nadine in the school-bus after dark..


AT THE BEACH

Me with MJ's ice cream

DOWNTOWN TORONTO

Nadine and Freja

Me, having a fuss over fuzz on my shorts
- Levi's sweatshirt bought at outlet

Chinatown, Toronto

Chinatown, iPod wallpaint, citybus, posterpole

STADIUM ARCADIUM
- Bluejays vs Yankees

a Canadian baseball-game;
Blue-Jays vs. Yankees

ON TOP OF THE WORLD

On the Glass Floor of the CN Tower with Lorenza

What Would Jesus Do at the CN Tower
(and with the lovely Lukas?)

NIAGARA FALLS

Me and Andre on the way to Niagara Falls

on the Maid of the Mist.. before getting wet

in the waterfall

1 kommentar:

Lasse Nord sagde ...

NO WAY ANNE PPANDEEE!!!
first of all i love all of these picture. talking about cuties?
anyways, why didnt you tell any of us hopeless danes about this blog? I mean, every single day ive loaded diamonds and a hippo just to see if you, in some kinda way, did leave a post about you new "simple life".

Nå, nok engelsk!
savner dig musse. savner alt ved dig og dit selskab.

SEEE YA!. husk at hilse alle dine famous venner fra toronto fra mig.

all these kisses